Forklift Truck / CombiLift Operator
Forklift truck/CombiLift Operator picking steel to order, collating orders, unloading and loading lorries. Reporting to Management.
Average basic salary of £21,000 to £23,000 (£10.10 – £11.06 per hour) per annum after 12-18 months. Starting salary dependent upon experience.
Available at time and a half.
Day Shift – 07:00 – 15:30, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and locate different steel products, using appropriate measuring equipment and reporting faults
- Ensure machines and all work areas are clean and tidy
- Replenish stock in the racks
- Ensure daily checks are performed on your forklift/CombiLift at the start of your shift
- Working as part of our team of operators, picking steel to order, as and when orders are generated
- Collating aforementioned orders, and preparing them for loading
- Be courteous and polite to customers
- Unloading Lorries as necessary
- Loading Lorries as necessary
- Ensure you and your colleagues adhere to all current Health & Safety Legislation and Company Policy
- Report any accidents and incidents to the Health and Safety Advisor
- Attend training courses when requested
- Comply with all Company Quality policies and procedures.
These are the key areas only and should not be taken as exclusive of other tasks the employee may be asked to perform from time to time during the course of their employment.
If you are interested in the above opportunity click here to download our application form.
For more information email email@example.com or call 01638 555 500.