Company: AJN Steelstock is a leading steel stockholder operating across East Anglia, the Midlands and South East of England. We offer a full range of stock and processing facilities and have successfully increased our annual tonnage year on year. The business is fully committed to maintaining a culture that places great emphasis on delivering an excellent service to our customers, which in effect, ensures we stand out against the competition.
Brief Description: General production planning tasks. Reporting to production manager – Keith Boughtwood
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Quote drill/plasma job.
- Nest & programme profiles.
- Confirm profile jobs.
- Schedule drilling & check throughout the day.
- Quote lead times.
- Batch numbers for test certs/traceability.
- Liaise with sales/cutting.
- Supply drawings for shed to check for drill/manual.
- Go through cut/drill tickets marking if job done or not.
- Manual programming customer drawings.These are the key areas only and should not be taken as exclusive of other tasks the employee may be asked to perform from time to time during the course of their employment.
These are the key areas only and should not be taken as exclusive of other tasks the employee may be asked to perform from time to time during the course of their employment.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday (40 hours).
Holiday: 20 days per annum, excluding bank holidays (5 days to be retained for Christmas closure).