Accountability: Quality Manager
AJN is a family owned company and is a leading steel stockholder operator across East Anglia, The Midlands and further afield.
Duties will involve the undertaking of administrative duties to support busy Quality Department
Duties & Responsibilities
• Must be PC literate with the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Basic numeracy skills.
• Be able to carry out tasks such as typing, photo copying, scanning, faxing and other related clerical/ administrative tasks.
• Must be adaptable with good attitude toward work.
• Good organisational skills.
• Be able to work on own initiative but also be part of the team
• Finding picking/ processing tickets for quality control.
• Logging and keeping up to date databases.
• Scanning of various quality records.
• Creation of manual collection / delivery notes.
• Booking in deliveries of stock.
• Creating batch numbers of stock.
• Matching test certificates to material.
• Working alongside other departments and personnel in the business to improve systems
• Undertake any other work as directed by Quality Manager
These are the key areas only and should not be taken as exclusive of other tasks the employee may be asked to perform from time to time during the course of their employment.
Mon-Fri 08.00 -17.00
20 days per annum, excluding bank holidays, pro rata. 5 days must be retained for Christmas.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE ABOVE OPPORTUNITY OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECOMMEND PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO MICHELLE.