Cleaning the office to a high standard, including doors, tables, windows and performing tasks such as emptying bins.
Basic starting salary of £12,062 per annum, plus benefits.
Overtime will be paid at flat rate between 25 and 40 hours per week, increasing to time and a half thereafter.
Annual summer discretionary bonus scheme
10 days sick pay allowance (after 5 years’ service)
Company pension scheme
20 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
Length of service rewards
5 additional days holiday after two years’ service
Private medical healthcare (after 2 years’ service)
Specsavers vouchers to those that specifically require it for their role
Legal and General Employee Assistance Programme
Duties & Responsibilites
- Cleaning all of the toilets in the main office building and maintenance building, ensuring they are sufficiently stocked with soaps and toilet roll on a daily basis
- Clean the shower areas daily
- Mop the floors in the toilets, canteen, locker room, shower room, upstairs kitchen and maintenance office as and when required throughout the week
- Hoover the offices, reception and hallways as and when required throughout the week
- Hoover the stairs, clean the skirting boards and banisters as and when required throughout the week
- Empty the bins in the offices and canteens on a daily basis
- Clean down the upstairs kitchen and canteen areas including microwaves
- Wipe down tables in canteen area and upstairs kitchen daily
- Dust sofas and tables in reception on a weekly basis
- De-cobweb the office building as and when required
- Wipe all door handles and finger places with antibacterial cleaner on a daily basis
- Dust/wipe over the boardroom table and chairs as and when required
- Dust chair legs and arms in the office as and when required
- Dust desk areas, computers, and phones where clear to do so (no paper should be moved to clean) with a clean dry cloth
- Dust window ledges and skirting boards on a fortnightly basis as and when required
- Wipe down door frames, doors, handles, desk fronts etc from oily/dirty marks on a weekly basis or as and when required.
AJN Steelstock is one of the UK’s leading steel stockholders operating from two sites in Kentford, Suffolk and Henstridge, Somerset. We have an outstanding reputation for service and reliability and are proud of our continued inclusion in the Sunday Times PwC Top Track 250 League Table and the London Stock Exchange Group’s ‘1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain’.