Join our team
Operating from two substantial sites in Kentford, Suffolk and Henstridge, Somerset, with a combined size of around 27 acres and holding close to 35,000 tonnes of steel between each site, AJN is one of the largest steel stockholding companies in the UK.
We currently employ over 300 people across our two sites and despite the fluctuations of an unpredictable economy, we have grown our company year-on-year. Due to this unprecedented rate of expansion various positions become available on a regular basis. Please get in touch or send us your CV to register your interest.
To view our current vacancies at Kentford and Henstridge, please click the links below to find out more.
- Annual summer discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Length of service rewards
- Private medical healthcare (after 3 years' service)
- 10 days sick pay allowance (after 5 years' service)
- PPE provided
- 20 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata) increasing with length of service